Commercial Lending Analyst, FT Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
This is an entry-level position into commercial lending. The analyst’s main function is financial analysis of proposed or current business members.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) or equivalent. Ability to read and understand business financial statements. One or two years related experience and/or training preferred. However, recent college graduate with a degree in accounting or finance would be eligible.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions, interpret documents, understand procedures, write reports and correspondence, speak clearly to members and employees.
- Many credit analysts are promoted to commercial lenders, thus a plus for the candidate would be having the personality to be a business developer and commercial loan officer.
- Continuing education. Keep abreast of industry and economic conditions.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, ability to work with minimal or no supervision.
- Typing, computer, Microsoft word and excel.
Digital Federal Credit Union - 22 months ago