Provides analytical and credit support to the Commercial Services Department. Analyzes, evaluates and provides recommendations for commercial loans to prospective and current borrowers to maintain a sound loan portfolio. Analyzes financial statements, including cash flows, performance ratios, and proformas to develop assessments pertaining to a borrower’s past and future performance. Completes and reviews commercial loan requests of any loan relationship/request size, including commercial, commercial real estate, and SBA loan members. Establishes and maintains credit files for each loan relationship. Prepares and sends out notification letters to customers requesting updated credit information and financial statements, as necessary. Assists in the annual loan review of existing commercial relationships to monitor compliance with loan conditions and credit policy, ensuring that all loan covenants are in compliance. Evaluates loans for changes in risk and makes recommendations on risk rating changes in a timely manner.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA/M/F/D/V employer. We maintain a drug-free and safe workplace by performing post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing and criminal background checks. Consumer credit history checks are also performed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or comparable experience.
- Minimum of 4 years Commercial or SBA Loan credit experience.
- SBA, commercial and construction loan documentation experience preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivation to manage own work to meet deadlines and maintain attention to detail.
- Understanding of eligibility requirements and features of the products and service provided by the Credit Union and by competing financial institutions preferred.
- Working knowledge of spreading systems for financial statements.
- Comprehensive knowledge regarding application of State, Federal and NCUA guidelines pertaining to business accounts and all loan types, including SBA, commercial and construction loans preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and proficiency in Excel.
Security Service Federal Credit Union (SSFCU) works to keep its members' cash secure. Through more than 30 branches in the San Antonio...