Posting Job Title: Commercial Credit Analyst
Requisition #: 145034BR
Posting Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Area of Interest: Finance/Accounting
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable is recruiting an Analyst, Commercial Credit. The Analyst, Commercial Credit will calculate the risks associated with granting commercial customers service and credit extension of credit for equipment.
- Review individual or commercial customer files to identify and select delinquent accounts for collection.
- Analyze the financial records like earnings, savings, payments and purchase of the company or individual and recommend
other useful financial activity for further plans.
- Minimize bad debt risk and maximize accounts receivable collections.
- Responsibilities include metric and performance reporting of the various collection agencies as defined by the manager.
- Review monthly aging reports to analyze at risk accounts.
- Effectively and efficiently collect on commercial advertising accounts via collection calls, letters and emails.
- Ability to investigate and resolve issues.
- Assist in identifying report and process improvements.
- Provide excellent customer service to our internal and external clients.
-Follow company policies and procedures.
-Other duties as assigned by management.
- Experience with commercial credit report review.
- Proficient in all Windows & Microsoft applications.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be adaptable in a fast paced, dynamic, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated team player.
- Ability to multitask.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience.
We are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement among other great benefits. Qualified candidates should apply online at www.timewarnercable.com
. Time Warner Cable is an equal opportunity employer.
FCC Unit_TWC: 0589
Controlling Establishment ID: 00352 - Charlotte Ballantyne
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...