The Commercial Credit Analyst is responsible for administering credit policies in order to enhance sales volume and productivity, optimize cash flow, minimize bad debt losses, build and maintain customer goodwill and control the credit limits extended to our customers. This role will generate reports from our enterprise data warehouse, release orders held up in credit, and determine credit lines and collectability from our customers. This position will operate in support of the global business for Teradata which represents about $2.5 billion a year in sales. This role will report into the Global Credit Manager and will be based in our Johns Creek office.
- Bachelor's Degree or working toward it
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Experience working with Oracle or SAP software
- Knowledgeable of Credit & Collection Laws in USA
- Experience working with Dunn & Bradstreet or other credit reporting services
- Experience discussing credit arrangements with senior management and business units
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance
- Some experience in credit management
- Experience working in a trade receivable
- Understanding of Accounting
Analytical and problem solving skills
Familiar of Microsoft Office Products and Outlook
Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Teradata is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Teradata - 17 months ago
Teradata is a global leader in analytic data platforms, marketing and analytic applications, and consulting services. We help organizations...