Utilizing developed expertise in business furnishing, collaborative technology, flooring and wall systems, Creative Office Environments brings a unique approach to integrating Workplace Interiors and Technology to achieve business results.
Our mission: advance the way people live, learn and work
We seek a talented, seasoned Commercial Designer who will lead client consulting engagements to solve problems and craft integrated interior workplace solutions.
This multi-talented individual will:
- Analyze client needs and workplace/product requirements to create design solutions
- Coordinate all phases of the design process to ensure completion in a timely and accurate manner.
- Have advanced skill level on CAD, board work and planning.
- Provide organizational detail and accurate specifications based on product knowledge and expertise.
- Assemble team meetings with Sales Administrator, Project Manager, Sales, or Installation Supervisor whenever warranted to facilitate complete and timely communication.
- Maintain internal reporting systems; i.e. timesheets, project files and project schedules.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree from 4-year college or university required. Interior Design degree from an accredited university preferred.
- Minimum five years' professional experience in office furniture / interiors or related field.
- Minimum 3 years experience with AutoCAD (version 2011 or equivalent), 2020 Technologies and/or CET furniture planning software.
- Proven organizational and follow-through skills required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Creative is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace
We thank all applicants however, only those under consideration will be notified