Commercial Field Service Professional (Weber County, UT)
As a Commercial Field Service Professional (CFSP) with Vivint, you will deliver a world-class customer experience in the Weber County area. You will be responsible for resolving customer needs, questions, or problems. As a Field Service Professional, you will educate and promote Vivint’s products and services to our business customers. Some of your duties will include interacting directly with customers to ensure products are installed properly and on time. You will also be responsible for accurately diagnosing and repairing issues with existing business customer systems.
Apply below for Commercial Field Service Professional job in Weber County Area, UT.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Work safely and professionally in a business environment while limiting interruptions to the customer’s operations.
- Successfully submit permit applications and schedule inspections with the appropriate regulatory jurisdiction/agency.
- Successfully complete paid training in the field and the FSPro certification process.
- Interact and communicate well with external and internal customers.
- Exhibit professional appearance and conduct while providing an excellent customer experience.
- Work out of personal residence while ensuring on-time arrival to daily customer appointments.
- Maintain and manage adequate stock levels of Vivint products and equipment.
- Install and service authorized equipment in residential and commercial buildings.
- Work safely and responsibly to avoid injuries, damage to property, and loss of materials and equipment.
- Explain and provide detailed system capabilities and operational instructions to customers.
- Clean installation debris in each home/business after all service and installation visits.
- Where required, accompany jurisdiction inspector as they review the completed installation, answer their questions, and ensure all corrections are completed in order to obtain final jurisdictional approval on the permit.
- Accurately complete necessary paperwork, including work orders, customer contracts, and time clock forms.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of intrusion detection systems, electronic access control, CCTV, IP video, surveillance systems, fire alarm and life safety systems.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of employees, management, and customers.
- Proven verbal, written, listening, and telephone skills.
- Knowledge of and ability to operate hand and power tools.
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team.
- Experience in Field Service, Customer Service, Electrician (wiring), Construction (working with tools), and/or Driver preferred .
- Industry recognized certifications, training, and experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Six months prior field experience required; up to 24 months experience preferred.
- State license and NICET certifications preferred.
- Experience performing installation and servicing duties in residential/business security, home automation, cable TV, telephone service, home improvement, or similar field service industries preferred.
- Must have current/valid driver’s license and very clean driving record.
- Reliable, state-registered, state-inspected and state-insured transportation is a necessity for the first 90 days of employment. Every effort will be made to provide new hire with company vehicle as soon as possible within this 90 day window.
- Employees are required to submit to a criminal history check and obtain clearance from the state based upon state requirements.
- All professionals must be able to pass a drug test.
- Available to work customized schedules as determined by Field Service Manager, based upon local market needs.
- Available to work all shifts on a full-time basis.
- Able to drive for long periods of time.
- Able to stay on feet (standing) for extended periods of time.
- Able to safely ascend and descend A-frame step ladders and telescoping extension ladders, in addition to working safely upon all company-provided ladders.
- Able to safely lift up to 50 lbs (22.7 kg).
- Flexible enough to safely maneuver through shallow attics and crawl spaces to run cables and/or wires.
- Travel may be required outside of normal working locations (up to two weeks at time).
Vivint enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe working environment. Each new employee is responsible for completing all training requirements. Additionally, the employee must accept they have responsibility for maintaining the safety of themselves, their co-workers, and the public. Employee must adhere to all written and verbal instructions, promptly report and correct all hazards or unsafe conditions, question non-standard operations or unmitigated hazards, and provide feedback to management on all safety issues.
Vivint, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring—under federal, state and local laws.
We are a drug free environment. We don’t conduct pre-employment drug screening, however, we do conduct random drug testing on site.
Vivint Related Links
http://www.oremutjobs.com/ | http://www.provocityjobs.com/ | http://www.provoutjobs.com/
Vivint - 10 months ago