JOB TITLE Client Service Representative
REPORTS TO: Insurance Services Manager
GENERAL DESCRIPTION - Summary
The Client Representative provides assistance to Producers, Client Executives, Client Managers, and Client Specialists in the handling of new and renewal business. Responsibilities include the processing various requests according to division best practices procedures, and quality standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Prepare and send Renewal and Mid-term Certificates of Insurance
- Review contracts to ensure that requirements are met by insurance policies
- Request endorsements or obtain quotes as necessary
- Track third part certificates for clients and ensure proper coverage
- Verify coverage for third parties
- Request and process MVRs
- Process cancellations and resolve with clients as necessary
- Manage data in Agency Management System
- Run renewal reports for Client Executives and Client Managers
- Perform other duties as requested, including exercising discretion and judgment prioritizing workload
- A college degree is desirable or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three to five years of relevant insurance experience
- Property and Casualty License or other insurance desginations preferred
- Must have understanding of commercial lines coverages and policies.
Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
Fast-paced, multiple- task environment requiring tolerance for schedule change and disruption
JOB PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
The job description is intended to describe the essential responsibilities The Horton Group requires. Essential functions are outlined; other duties may be assigned as needs arise or as are required to support the essential functions.
Nothing in this job description or in any other written documents or forms maintained by The Horton Group, creates, or may be deemed to create, an employment contract between The Horton Group and any of its employees.
- Perform work on a computer for extended periods of time
- Sit/stand for extended periods of time in work area
- Grasp objects using your fingers (fine motor skills)
- Communicate and speak in a clear, concise and professional manner both in person and on the telephone.
- Travel by air or ground transportation as required in performing job duties.
- Lift and carry objects up to 40 pounds
The Horton Group reserves the right to revise the contents of this job description, at any time, without prior notice to its employees.
This job description supercedes any previous oral or written job descriptions.