To provide detailed, timely and accurate coordination of light fixture packages purchased from Granite City by the customer. It is the responsibility of the Projects Coordinator to nurture customer/vendor relationships, maintain and maximize profitability, and conduct oneself in a manner which mirrors Granite City’s core values and commitment to excellence. NOTE: Bellingham is the preferred work location but we will consider other locations based upon experience...
- Order placed by customer; Purchase order terms & conditions reviewed.
- Submittals prepared and forwarded to customer.
- Purchase orders to vendors and sales order to customer entered in Eclipse.
- Three-ring, tabbed project binder prepared.
- Returned submittals reviewed.
- Re-submittals prepared if necessary.
- Approved material released to factory for production/shipment.
- Updated shipment status reports sent to customer weekly.
- Factory shipments expedited to meet with project time requirements.
- Lamps released for shipment to arrive at time of fixture arrival.
- Change-order material & pricing prepared.
- Billing discrepancies/disputes resolved with customer and/or vendor.
- Replacement of incorrect, defective or damaged material provided.
- Material returns to factory arranged/credits issued.
- Balance sheet prepared to ensure project has billed accurately.
- Acquires and maintains current knowledge of GCE policies and procedures, participates in training, and attends meetings as requested.
- Acts in helpful and cooperative manner towards customers and GCE associates.
- Maintain professional appearance.
- Participates in processes and programs aimed at promoting a safe work environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree (business discipline preferred).
- Minimum 2 - 5 years experience (construction, lighting or wholesale).
- Equivalent education or experience may be substituted for any of the above.