To provide detailed, timely and accurate coordination of light fixture packages purchased from Granite City by the customer. It is the responsibility of the Projects Coordinator to nurture customer/vendor relationships, maintain and maximize profitability, and conduct oneself in a manner which mirrors Granite City’s core values and commitment to excellence. NOTE: Bellingham is the preferred work location but we will consider other locations based upon experience...
- Order placed by customer; Purchase order terms & conditions reviewed.
- Submittals prepared and forwarded to customer.
- Purchase orders to vendors and sales order to customer entered in Eclipse.
- Three-ring, tabbed project binder prepared.
- Returned submittals reviewed.
- Re-submittals prepared if necessary.
- Approved material released to factory for production/shipment.
- Updated shipment status reports sent to customer weekly.
- Factory shipments expedited to meet with project time requirements.
- Lamps released for shipment to arrive at time of fixture arrival.
- Change-order material & pricing prepared.
- Billing discrepancies/disputes resolved with customer and/or vendor.
- Replacement of incorrect, defective or damaged material provided.
- Material returns to factory arranged/credits issued.
- Balance sheet prepared to ensure project has billed accurately.
- Acquires and maintains current knowledge of GCE policies and procedures, participates in training, and attends meetings as requested.
- Acts in helpful and cooperative manner towards customers and GCE associates.
- Maintain professional appearance.
- Participates in processes and programs aimed at promoting a safe work environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree (business discipline preferred).
- Minimum 2 - 5 years experience (construction, lighting or wholesale).
- Equivalent education or experience may be substituted for any of the above.
Granite City Electric was founded in 1923 in the Granite City of Quincy, Massachusetts. For 83 years we have served electrical contractors...