Included but not limited to:
* Working with a producer and renewing a commercial book of business.
* Reviewing and auditing client files for quality assurance.
* Pre-qualifing new business and obtaining quotes from carriers.
* Placing coverage, retention monitoring and various operational duties.
* Informing and assisting with customer requests and questions.
* Providing information and follow-up on claims.
* Attending monthly staff meetings, client and carrier meetings.
* Staying current on industry news, products, coverage and technology.
Work hours are 8:00-4:45, 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday. Professional designations preferred. References required with resume.
- High school diploma, but advanced education preferred.
- Five years insurance office experience working with commercial clients and multiple carriers in a fast-paced, competitive environment.
- Proficiency in Word, Outlook, Excel, Applied TAM, scanning and ability to type 40-60 wpm with accuracy.
- Texas Property and Casualty licensed with CE compliance.
- Applicant must be articulate, friendly, outgoing, detail oriented, possessing excellent organizational and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Ability to create and enhance relationships.
- Highly motivated team player skilled in account rounding and cross selling.
- Must demonstrate professional appearance and conduct to include high personal standard of work ethic and self-discipline.
Brown & Brown offers excellent salary and benefit packages as well as unlimited career growth potential.
Salary Range: $40-55K Annual - Commensurate with Experience and Qualifications
Relocation Expenses: Not Covered
Vicky Lindsey, Sr. VP/ Operations Leader
11149 Research Blvd., Suite 260
Austin, TX 78759
At Brown & Brown of Austin our mission is to protect our clients against financial loss through professional insurance services, while...