Commercial Lines Account Manager
What we are looking for in an Account Manager:
We are looking for a dynamic individual with strong customer service acumen and a can-do spirit. In order to be successful this individual should be highly organized and extremely detailed oriented. You must be able to work independently and also part of a team, willing to roll-up your sleeves to make sure that nothing falls through the cracks.
What you will be doing as an Account Manager:
- Market new and renewing multi-line property and casualty insurance business
- Processing Commercial Claims and preparing account proposals
- Contacting clients to review and process renewals
- Issuance of binders and policy change request
- Making sure all correspondence and phone activity is attached and recorded in our agency management system (Applied Systems)
- Responsible for own alpha split
What you bring to the table as an Account Manager:
- Must have a current Independent Insurance Agents/Brokers License
- 2-years Experience as an Account Manager
- Experience using Tam online software is highly preferred
- MS Office Suite
Whats in it for you?
We value our employees time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Insperity - 22 months ago