Our client, a leading, national risk management and insurance company, is hiring a Commercial Lines Underwriter for their Indianapolis office.
Title: Commercial Lines Underwriter (full time)
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Compensation: Competitive base salary, full benefits, career growth opportunities.
- Evaluates risk and demonstrate sound underwriting judgement within company requirements and guidelines.
- Serves as main point of contact for agents and manages agent relationships.
- Serves as a resource to internal and external teams in reference to multi- line underwriting
- Manages, monitors and evaluates agency performance.
- Acts upon and resolves agency service requests and any billing inquiries.
Apply now for immediate consideration.
- Minimum high school diploma with college degree preferred. May substitute experience for education.
- Preferred CPCU (Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter) Certification
- Must hold superior knowledge of commercial lines products.
- Minimum 5-10 years prior experience in multi-lines underwriting and managing customer relationships within a Property and Casualty arena.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Superior computer skills are required.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong decision making and analytic skills.
- Must be able to work independently and demonstrate initiative.
- Must be able to manage workflow and time appropriately.
Artemis - 14 months ago