Our client is in need of a Commercial Loan Administrator in downtown San Diego.
Functions within Commercial Lending include reviewing, performing the necessary due diligence, and capturing information in the required format to accurately generate and analyze loan and real estate documentation, to fund and board the loans to the banks accounting system for Commercial Real Estate loans. Duties include, but may not be limited to: processing of work functions which require special knowledge, gathering information and making a determination as to how to best complete tasks and involvement in the development of better, more efficient business processes
Responsibilities and Duties:
Essential Skills, Bodies of Knowledge and Abilities:
- Obtain potential client information, perform the necessary due diligence, entering results into the origination system(s)
- Assist Relationship Managers and Loan Teams with managing their workflow, questions regarding products, functionality, etc. providing options and escalating issues when appropriate.
- Accurately generate all required loan and real estate documentation within the expected service level. This includes working with third parties such as title companies, etc.
- Generate and obtain documentation related to the collateral and to file all appropriate liens / holds, etc. to secure collateral
- Validate the full and proper execution of loan documentation and fund the loans
- Setup, modify, extend, or renew loans on the accounting system
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities or as assigned by supervisor.
Products and Software:
- Provides extraordinary service
- Interpersonal skills / ability to communicate to multiple audiences
- Problem solving and process orientation
- Time management
- Decision making
- Deadline oriented
- Ability to multi-task
Term Loans, Lines of Credit, Commercial Real Estate, Construction Loans, Standby Letters of Credit, SBA 504 Lending
Education, Experience, Training, or Certifications/Licenses:
Required: 2 years' experience in Commercial Lending, or Real Estate related field
1-2 years' experience with Loan Documentation related to Real Estate Transactions.
Preferred: Knowledge of Laser Pro, Hot Docs, CLO and/or AFS
Concinnity Group, Inc. - 21 months ago
Concinnity Group can help you find the perfect employee to fit your needs, and hitting the target whether you’re looking to add to...