Do you have team management/ team lead experience in Commercial Loan Operations? If so, Capital One has a Loan Operations Associate role for you! Learn more about what it’s like to work for an industry leading company that truly cares about your professional growth and development. Keep reading to learn more!
In this role you can look forward to:
- Engaging your team! Provide development, leadership, motivation and management of a team of associates responsible for servicing Small Business Banking and Commercial Loans
- Setting goals, developing plans and executing to meet service levels
- Daily production workflow monitoring and management, ensuring all service levels are met/exceeded in terms of timeliness, quality and customer service
- Approving loan funding, payments and interest rate adjustments consistent with terms and conditions; including approval of daily work prepared by loan coordinators
- Leveraging your awesome communication skills as you partner internally regarding loan transactions and exceptions
- Adding value by creating and delivering projects on an as needed basis
- Preparing and monitoring reports on the Commercial Loan portfolio as necessary, including monthly activity reports
- Ensuring execution of key controls; meeting all compliance requirements
- In this role, you will have opportunity to travel up to 25% of the time!
- At least a High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification, or military experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 1 year of experience in managing or leading teams
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace.
Primary Location United States-New York-Melville-NW Suffolk-NFB HQ #2 Melville (22068)
Travel Yes, 25 % of the Time
Capital One - 6 months ago
Capital One isn't just concerned with what's in your wallet; it's interested in your bank account as well. The company is...