The Lending support specialist possesses a thorough understanding of the principles governing loan documentation with an emphasis on commercial loans. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
College Degree preferred or high school diploma with equivalent work experience; 3 years of directly applicable banking experience with responsibility for commercial loan documentation. Candidate must possess working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook, ability to work independently, function in a fast paced environment and possess ability to solve problems. Strong organizational and communication skills as well as excellent detail orientation are required
- Ensures that all loans, extensions, modifications, and renewals are documented and closed according to the approved underwriting guidelines in accordance with the Bank's loan policy and are in compliance with applicable banking regulations as well as any other requirements designated by the credit approval authority.
- Maintains working knowledge of Harland Financial Solutions’ Laser Pro software in relation to commercial loan documentation.
- Review insurance, flood determinations and title policies to ensure accuracy, correct amounts, and exceptions are cleared. Review title commitments to ensure that the commitment is satisfactory and does not contain any exceptions that are unacceptable to the Bank.
- Ability to perfect security interests, ensuring that collateral is perfected according to the approved credit approval and state guidelines.
- May work with Private Bankers, Commercial Loan Coordinators, Commercial Relationship Mangers, and Credit Analysts to gain an understanding of key documentation issues pertaining to loans.
- Remains current on all pending and proposed state and federal regulatory changes impacting commercial lending.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned.
Johnson Bank - 18 months ago
Johnson Financial Group is the holding company for Johnson Bank, which has more than 50 offices in Wisconsin and Arizona. Serving consumers...