The ideal candidate:|
If interested, please apply online. EOE
- Possesses a bachelor’s degree plus a Paralegal Certificate (ABA-approved preferred). An equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position may substitute for education requirements.
- Has at least 5 years experience with commercial real estate transaction experience. Law firm development-side work and retail industry experinence preferred.
- Possesses strong client relations skills.
- Must be a self-starter, detail-oriented with strong organizational and verbal/written communication skills.
- Will be able to juggle multiple assignments in a fast-paced team oriented environment.
- Will possess impeccable attention to detail and analytical skills.
Troutman Sanders LLP - 2 years ago
Troutman Sanders LLP is one of Atlanta's largest law firms, has more than 40 attorneys dedicated to health care and/or employee benefits...