A successful commercial sales person will convert a network of alliances into a steady source of leads which will result in new business, lasting relationships and positive reputation for the company. The commercial sales rep will also have a commanding knowledge of our product line, as well as that of our services through in-house training, reading and research.
- Create steady pipeline of self generated leads through client visits, cold and warm calling, existing relationships and new alliances
- Design systems that meet local codes and standards
- Present and close written proposals for profitable installations
- Follow through to manage installation and client satisfaction
- Maintain client base including generating new leads from referrals, upgrading existing clients, selling service agreements, converting new owners of existing systems and competitors
- Adhere to all company standards, guidelines and documentation
Required Skills and/or Knowledge
- Superior communication skills both presentation and written
- Proven ability to build networks to create steady source of leads
- Passion for understanding and gaining expertise in electronic security, video, commercial fire and access systems
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft office programs
Attractive benefits package to include contributory medical, dental, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and holidays.
Vector Security, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Vector Security is a Drug-Free Workplace
Vector Security Inc. - 18 months ago