An individual in this position will cash checks, process commercial deposits, accept payments, and balance a cash drawer according to established procedures. He/she will work closely with the courier service and courier customers. In addition, good use of cross-selling opportunities is expected.
This position offers challenge to perform teller functions accurately and efficiently and an opportunity to meet the public in a professional manner.
- Cashing checks, accepting commercial deposits, verifying cash when received
- Filling change orders, working bags and preparing vault sales
- Selling money orders, cashier’s checks, visa travel money, and gift cards
- Performing cash advance on credit cards
- Cashing or depositing savings bonds,
- Completing Currency Transaction report when necessary
- Accepting loan payments
- Working commercial bags
- Balancing cash drawer each day
- Filling Commercial Customer’s requested change orders
Minimum Salary: $1733.30 per Month
- High school diploma or equivalent
- An individual in this position should have1year experience demonstrated to be applicable to job requirements.
- Working knowledge of PC spreadsheet, word processing, and production software. i.e. Microsoft Office Products. Keyboarding speed of 30+wpm, 10-key calculator by touch.
- This individual must demonstrate a history of excellent communication and customer service skills. Must have the ability to respond appropriately to customer inquires in a fast-paced work environment while handling multiple tasks.
- Demonstrate aptitude for detail work
- This person must be able to respond under pressure, and be able to effectively deal with multiple priorities and schedules.
- He/She must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a clear, audible speaking voice, ability to read and comprehend handwritten forms, and the ability to hear instructions or requests.
- This position requires the ability to stand and move about freely. This person must have the ability to lift, handle and carry some storage boxes
- Hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, every other Saturday 8:45 am - 12:15 pm, overtime as needed
Southwest Bancorp, Inc. (Southwest) is the financial holding company for the Stillwater National Bank and Trust Company (Stillwater...