We have an exciting opportunity for the right person who loves a challenge and is driven to succeed.
Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation, a leading manufacturer of metal building components, is now seeking an experienced successful commercial sales representative for the position of CommercialTerritory Sales Manager at our Deer Lake branch. Metal Sales is a successful and respected metal building components manufacturer and we are looking to expand in several key locations in the northeast US.
As our Commercial Territory Sales Manager, you will bring your knowledge of the construction industry, organizational skills for territory planning and management to led to sales growth, develop and implement strategies for all commercial accounts, strategically position our products with targeted accounts, increase sales opportunities, build relationships, solve problems and increase customer loyalty. You will be a resource for roofing contractors, general contractors and architects, providing them with the technical assistance both during planning and construction that will be key to drive the growth our commercial sales. In addition, yyou will assemble territory specific information relative to competitors and distributors to aid in the development and implementation of our aggressive growth plans and will develop new business via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing. You will generate ideas that contribute to territory, business unit, company mission and profitability. As our Commercial Territory Sales Manager, you will move prospects through proposal, evaluation, negotiation, and closing stages and interact with all levels of our customers’ organizations.
You will have ability and desire to travel as much as is needed to fully serve our customers in your territory. The territory may include the Philadelphia, New York, or Baltimore/Washington market.
Competitive compensation and benefit package is provided including base salary, commissions, bonus opportunity, company car, phone, and laptop computer.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the building materials industry, specifically in commercial construction building materials, working with architectural firms and general contractors
- Development and maintenance of territory specific information relative to competitors and distributors in the market to aid in the development and implementation of aggressive plans to defend and grow our market position
- Responsibility for new business development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing as well as generating ideas that contribute to territory, business unit, company mission and profitability
- Achievement of assigned sales territory objectives through steering effort to profitable products and profitable customers by maximizing promotion and sales activity
- Demonstrated experience moving prospects through proposal, evaluation, negotiation, and closing stages
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written; ability to interact with any level within an organization including the presentation of key products as directed
- Strong organizational skills for proper territory planning and /management to led to sales growth
- Successful track record of managing sales growth and costs
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team
- Unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction and commitment to conducting business with integrity and high ethical standards
- Desire to be a successful contributing part of a well-established growth company
- Ability and desire to travel up to 25% overnight
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing, or architecture preferred