Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation, a leading manufacturer of metal building components, is now seeking an experienced successful commercial sales representative for the position of Commercial Territory Sales Manager at our Spokane branch.
We seek to grow our commercial business and need an energetic dynamic go-getter to achieve this goal. The position is responsible for developing and implementing market strategies for all commercial accounts, strategically positioning products with targeted accounts, increasing sales opportunities, building relationships, solving problems, and increasing customer loyalty. This position will develop and enhance relationships with architects and general contractors in order to grow the commercial-project bid business for Metal Sales.
Competitive compensation and benefit package is provided including base salary, commissions, bonus opportunity, company car, phone, and laptop computer.
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing, or architecture preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience selling in the building materials industry, specifically in commercial construction building materials sales experience, working with architectural firms and general contractors
- Development and maintenance of territory specific information relative to competitors and distributors in the market to aid in the development and implementation of aggressive plans to defend and grow our market position
- Responsibility for new business development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing as well as generating ideas that contribute to territory, business unit, company mission and profitability
- Achievement of assigned sales territory objectives through steering effort to profitable products and profitable customers by maximizing promotion and sales activity
- Demonstrated experience moving prospects through proposal, evaluation, negotiation, and closing stages
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written; ability to interact with any level within an organization including the presentation of key products as directed
- Strong organizational skills for proper territory planning and /management to led to sales growth
- Successful track record of managing sales growth and costs
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team
- Unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction and commitment to conducting business with integrity and high ethical standards
- Desire to be a successful contributing part of a well-established growth company
- Ability and desire to travel up to 75%
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard