An award winning and innovative multi disciplinary engineering consulting firm seeks a Senior Commissioning Engineer for our New York Office. We work closely with architects and owners from around the world on large, complex projects with a focus on sustainability and energy performance of the built environment. |
About the job:
Our Engineers work on high quality, high-profile, national and international projects. You will actively execute building commissioning and retro-commissioning tasks on projects and assist the design team to meet project goals. We offer excellent growth opportunities: Many of our senior leaders started out as young engineers in our firm.
• Commissioning of HVAC and other major building systems
• Working with systems such as steam, compressed air, chilled water, HVAC, plumbing, automation systems and data/comm
• LEED Commissioning requirements
• Coordination for close out, including testing & balancing, controls, start-up and commissioning
• Document control, functionality verification, equipment testing and creation of checklists/punch lists
• BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Construction-related field.
• 7+ years of hands on systems commissioning experience for facilities construction projects
• In-depth knowledge of the building design and construction industry with expertise in the building commissioning process is essential.
• Technical knowledge of HVAC and building systems in order to evaluate and test the performance of these systems
• Experience in the construction and commissioning of large ($10M+) projects of varying complexity
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• A familiarity of industry practices and regulations
• Total facilities commissioning experience preferred
• Certified Commissioning Professional or other commissioning certification preferred
We offer salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, disability and life insurances, 401k plan, tuition reimbursement, and more.
Recruitics - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard -