Overall responsibility for managing the commissioning phase of the photovoltaic, wind, geothermal and hydroelectric power station with the objective to ensure that infrastructure plants are handed over successfully, from completion of construction works, pre-operations testing and commissioning through to the hand over of the plant to O&M.
- Supervises the commissioning and start-up activities of power plant, ensuring compliance with the program and the safety procedures and quality standards required.
- Prepares detailed schedule of the commissioning and start-up activities according to the project schedule.
- Prepare and document commissioning and energizing procedures.
- Documentation management for the delivery of plants to O&M.
- Management of contracts for specialist assistance at testing.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Practiced organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Skilled in project management practices and problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to engage and cooperate effectively with multidisciplinary and multinational teams to carry out tasks and provide practical support throughout the commissioning and ramp-up phase of all plants
- Advanced knowledge MS Office, Outlook, Excel and MS Project
- Ability to prepare detailed schedule of the commissioning and start-up activities according to the project schedule
- Ability to supervise the team work and coordinate the project team (including contractor commissioning personnel involved in the project assembly
- Ability to supervise the testing, commissioning and start-up of High, Medium, Low voltage and DC equipment/electrical and electronic systems in compliance with the reference standards, project schedule and the safety and quality standards in force
- Knowledge of the logic of electrical equipment protection (protection logic of electrical machinery) and related instrumentation and relays setting
- Ability to carry out the commissioning and start-up of the plant components according to the commissioning, start-up, operation and maintenance manuals
- Knowledge of commissioning activities reporting
- Ability to troubleshoot and correct any fault or deficiency
If interested please email resume to EGPNA.HRRecruiting1@enel.com with CM in the subject line and salary requirements
- Electro-technical Engineering degree (MSc) or Technical qualification or equivalent qualifications
- 5+ years in the management and supervision of mechanical/electrical construction/commissioning of the systems of production or similar fields (mechanical, paper-textile, chemical, petrochemical, energy, etc.)
- Experience in leading and managing commissioning/start-up teams
- Proficient in speaking, reading and writing Spanish/Portuguese languages are a plus.
- Frequent travel both domestically and internationally; required to hold a valid Visa for the countries where plants are located
- Regular driver’s license