The growing Green Buildings Division at The Cadmus Group is seeking a Commissioning and Energy Engineer to build upon our internationally recognized high performance building and energy consulting practices. This professional will work as part of our team that delivers building commissioning, retro-commissioning, sustainable facilities audits, and energy efficiency retrofit consulting.
• Perform commissioning activities on HVAC, lighting, and other building systems, including renewable energy systems.
• Participate in a broad range of commissioning and high performance building consulting projects.
• Perform mechanical/ electrical design reviews as part of commissioning and LEED consulting services.
• Perform analyses of new and existing building performance using a combination of on-site audits and software tools.
• A Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, or related engineering field.
• Strong technical background in commercial/institutional building systems and operations.
• Substantial experience completing building energy efficiency projects.
• At least 5 years of experience in mechanical/electrical engineering of building systems, commissioning, design and/or operations & maintenance.
• Demonstrated skills in delivering excellent customer/client service and project management.
• Excellent oral and written communications and presentation skills
• Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or in a related field
• LEED AP credential
• Licensed P.E. in Mechanical Engineering or demonstrated progress towards achieving P.E.
This position will be based in our Irvine, CA office and will require occasional travel to other Cadmus offices and client sites.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Cadmus, please call Sonia Brightman, Senior Recruiter, at 617-673-7204, or email: Sonia.Brightman@cadmusgroup.com.
Cadmus is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.