WhiteHat Security is the leading provider of website risk management solutions that protect critical data, ensure compliance and narrow the window of risk. Founded in 2001, WhiteHat Security serves over 500 customers in e-commerce, financial services, information technology and healthcare including many of the Fortune 500. WhiteHat Sentinel, the Company’s flagship product family, was launched in 2003 and is the most accurate, complete and cost-effective website vulnerability management solution available. WhiteHat Security currently has 270 full-time employees, and is headquartered in Santa Clara, California. The Company is privately held.
About this Job
We are seeking a Commissions Analyst to manage WhiteHat Security’s commission planning, tracking, paying and communication with the sales team. The Commissions Analyst will report directly to the Accounting Manager.
- Work with sales management to create commission plans for each sales person, manager and support function that has variable compensation.
- Obtain sign-off of plans by the individual owner, management and HR.
- Create excel models to track each persons activity against plan.
- By accessing Sales Force and Netsuite gather the data needed to update the models each month for actual results, obtain approval to pay each person and provide payroll with detail needed to pay.
- Provide each sales person a monthly report that documents what they earned and what is outstanding.
- Continuously assess the processes in place with an eye on automation and improvement
- Prepare monthly summary analysis of sales productivity and report results to management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with strict attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills – verbal and written.
- Organized and able to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Ability to work independently, performing to high standards of productivity and accuracy.
- Prior experience in Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable.
- Prior experience with data analysis, trending, and management reporting.
- Highly proficient with Excel, working knowledge Netsuite, MS Office, and SFDC.
- Ability and willingness to meet critical deadlines.
- Demonstrate independent decision making on easy to medium issues with little or no assistance from lead/supervisor.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
WhiteHat Security - 21 months ago