The essential function of this position is to:
- Ensure timely movement of received / released product from Receiving Dock.
- Generate Inventory Allocation Sheet from NAV.
- Allocate Product from Firm Planned Orders for Shipping and Production to meet Customer Spec or Communicated Deviation.
- Complete Inventory Allocation sheet according to product selected.
- Bulk Product to be at Shipping Door 1 hour Prior to Ready Time
- Inventory to Production 30 minutes Prior to scheduled run start or on demand if allocation depleted.
- Observe schedule changes as communicated from Scheduling department.
- Call Commodity Inventory Controller for Guidance.
- Liaise with Production regarding quality questions, alternate allocation requests or Product Spec Validation.
- Ensure work station is left clean and orderly.
- Ensure Hi-Lo is adequately charged or charging.
- Ensure Inventory accuracy for any Product reintroduced in to inventory.
- Ability to learn and retain a wealth of product and customer knowledge
- Ability to make critical decisions quickly and repeatedly
- Manual dexterity: ability to work with hands for the entire shift
- Safe and Proper use of HiLo equipment in a compact / racked environment
- Refrigerated warehouse (48 degrees)
- Capable of frequently lifting 15lbs or more
- Position requires standing and walking for the entire shift
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SUNSET Produce - 8 months ago