Located in Marietta Georgia, The Foundation for Worldwide International Student Exchange (WISE Foundation ) is a well established organization seeking a motivated and effective administrative staff member to join our team. With the right qualifications and experience you can see the impact of your efforts on the success of the organization. WISE Foundation serves over 4,000 participants each year.
We are searching for Communications and A dministrative Coordinator for a fast paced, customer service oriented environment. The company serves international college students and graduates while on professional internship and training programs in the U.S.
The candidate for this position must project a professional image; maintain confidentiality in all matters; be punctual and dependable; convey a positive and pleasant customer service attitude at all times; have ability to work independently and responsibly with little supervision; be articulate, with pleasant speaking voice and professional writing skills; remain flexible and work as a team member; maintain composure under pressure; and have good telephone/communication skills. College degree required; 2 years minimum work experience required, in office administration or communications or a similar environment.
Candidate must be self-directed and self-motivated with good organization, attention to detail and accuracy and time management skills and have a demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced, team environment. Work hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Must have a flexible schedule particularly when it is necessary to put the customer’s needs first.
General types of responsibilities include but are not limited to:
We are seeking a career minded individual with the drive and qualifications to grow with their experience and demonstrated abilities with the organization with an interest to oversee new project using personal initiative, leadership and a solid team oriented approach.
- Facilitating regular communications and surveys for participants to ensure we encourage and stay abreast of client needs and concerns.
- Developing and maintaining an organized participant filing system.
- Providing oversight and administration to ongoing responsibilities such as refunds, billing, and participant check in.
- Assuring compliance with regulatory and policy requirements.
- Providing Administrative support to the Internship and Training team.
- Screening and evaluating participant applications
- Preparation of program materials for host sites and participants
- General Administrative support
- Cross training and responsibilities in other program positions as possible
The successful applicant must demonstrate :
WISE offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical insurance after 90 days, 401(k) program, and competitive pay raises based on merit and organization success. The starting salary range is from $32,000 to $34,000.
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office applications (Access, Word, Power point, Excel, e-mail), Survey Monkey, etc.
- Good writing skills to facilitate updating and creating program materials and client communications.
- Outstanding customer service and organization skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- College degree in relevant field
Interested candidates should fax or e-mail their resume and cover letter to:
Attn: Todd Buchla
NO PHONE INQUIRIES ACCEPTED
Monster - 9 months ago