JOB TITLE(S) AND CLIENT ASSOCIATION: Communications & Membership Coordinator (AAAAI)
POSITION(S) REPORTS TO: Director of Communications & Membership
POSITION(S) THAT REPORT TO YOU: N/A
EXEMPT/NON-EXEMPT EMPLOYEE STATUS: Non-Exempt
Collaborates with Communications and Membership team members with emphasis on organizing and tracking data, assisting with
membership development activities, coordinating responses to general AAAAI inquiries and coordinating public education support activities.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: (37.5 hours per week)
1. Provide administrative office support to the AAAAI, including cash sheets, check requests, mail distribution, supply orders, etc.
2. Assist with membership application and membership dues processes.
3. Coordinate responses to general informational calls and e-mails from the public.
4. Respond to general member requests such as Web access, JACI subscriptions, Job Placement Center, contact information updates and
requests for information.
5. Coordinate AAAAI Speakers Bureau.
6. Coordinate mailing list requests.
7. Coordinate public education materials supplies, orders and fulfillment.
8. Assist with preparing member presentations in a variety of formats.
9. Assist with AAAAI Web site updates.
10. Assist with writing, editing and proofing of print materials as needed.
11. Serve as staff liaison to AAAAI committees as assigned and provide administrative support.
12. Other duties as assigned.
AMOUNT OF TRAVEL REQUIRED:
Possibly 1 week per year; some evening and weekend work may be required.
Bachelor’s degree preferred. Computer proficiency including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, outstanding customer service, interpersonal, organizational, writing, and communication skills, high accuracy and attention-to-detail required.
Minimal lifting required.