Is your demeanor one that always exudes warmth and generosity? Are you constantly smiling, both patient and understanding, and yet still capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously? Does providing exceptional customer service come effortlessly to you? If you answered “YES” to these questions, then this 40-hour, full-time, regular, non-exempt position, which pays $12 - $15 hourly, DOE may be the perfect fit for you!
Better Business Bureau serving Central, Coastal, Southwest Texas and the Permian Basin is currently seeking a Communications Administrator to join our fast-growing, award-winning team in our Austin location. This position is responsible for acting as the first point of contact for all building visitors, responding to business and consumer needs, and handling many customer- and marketing-focused projects simultaneously.
Office hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:00am to 5:00pm. For immediate consideration, and to experience for yourself why BBB was named one of the “50 Best Non-Profits to Work For in the United States” in 2011 and 2012 according to the Non-Profit Times, please respond to this advertisement, including your resume, cover letter, and salary history with expectations. Include “Communications Administrator” in the subject line. Responses not including the required information will not be considered. For more information, visit our website at http://centraltx.bbb.org/BBB-Jobs/
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field, or equivalent work experience;
- 2+ years proven success in a fast-paced office setting;
- Ability to deliver “World Class” customer service;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing;
- Highly-focused and able to execute multiple projects at one time;
- Be highly self-motivated and dependable;
- Possess a high degree of professionalism; and
- Be able to handle sensitive information and documents with confidentiality;
- 100% employer-paid PPO medical plan (employee only);
- 100% employer-paid life insurance at 1x annual salary;
- Discounted group dental plan;
- Discounted group vision plan;
- Optional additional insurance plans (short- and long-term disability, additional life, accident, etc.);
- Five (5) days of paid time off (PTO) after 90 days and 15 days of PTO after one year;
- Paid holidays, plus your birthday off with pay; and
- Safe Harbor (immediate vesting) 401(k) plan with up to a 5% company match.
BBB is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, color, gender, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by Local, State, or Federal law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment that is free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Due to the overwhelming response to our advertisements, only candidates selected to move forward in our recruitment process will be contacted.
No recruiters please. No phone calls please.