Integrity Management Consulting has an immediate opening for a Communications Analyst supporting our client in Springfield, VA.
This individual provides support to the clients with their ongoing programs. The Communication Consultant helps determine the project scope, define and execute data collection methodologies and plans, and conduct analysis of studies and surveys.
Candidates must be US Citizens and be able to obtain a CBP clearance.
Position responsibilities include:
- Editing communications products for executive approval.
- Report and presentation preparations of materials for CBP/DHS national and international trade partners and organizations, etc.
- Preparation of press releases for Government review and approval.
- Maintaining web sites and other internal and external communication sources and repositories.
- Other unplanned internal and external reporting as required.
- Gathering, synthesizing, interpreting, and sharing timely and relevant ACE program information to appropriate government and IMC/RG personnel.
- Preparing ACE articles, news releases, briefings, talking points, speeches, newsletters, and other communication products for targeted audiences.
- Coordinating inputs to organizational Web sites.
- Responding to Internet inquiries from program stakeholders.
- Planning logistics and providing on-site support, including meeting minutes, for trade conferences and client meetings.
- Results/mission-oriented, and demonstrates a sense of urgency, commitment, and sound judgment in a fluid work environment. Effective critical analysis, problem-solving, and presentation skills.
- Responds quickly to unscheduled assignments in a timely and effective manner.
- Effectively anticipates organizational, program, leadership, and client needs.
- Effective time management, planning, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates a propensity to develop a broad, strategic thinking mindset and draws linkages between related workplace/program dynamics.
- Team/people-oriented with ability to cultivate relationships, and use effective interpersonal skills to interact with senior program leaders and subject matter experts on both government and contractor staffs.
- Inquisitive and demonstrates proactive self-improvement through self-study and formal training.
National Contract Management Association
- 2 years ago - save job