This position reports to the Communications Manager within a clients office and will provide assistance in managing and executing internal and external communications and materials for the company to ensure consistent messaging and uniformity in presentation.
Support will include assisting in strategic planning, creative development and production of communications for internal and external stakeholders. Requires strong project management skills and superior verbal, written and presentation skills. Must possess the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and successfully manage multiple projects.
Candidate must have the following:
- Minimum 4 year degree in journalism, marketing, communications or related field.
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience in communications and marketing for regulatory, environmental or strategic planning projects on Alaskas North Slope within oil and gas industry
- Possess superior verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in issues identification and priority management
- Maintain highest level of integrity and confidentiality
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint; Adobe and Visio
- Comply with Company and customer policies and procedures.
- Support the AES zero-incident safety culture and assume personal accountability and responsibility for safe work practices in all projects, activities, and operations.
Minimum Education and Experience
Minimum 4 year degree in journalism, marketing, communications or related field.
Minimum 7 years relevant experience in communications and marketing for regulatory, environmental or strategic planning projects on Alaskas North Slope within oil and gas industry.
No certifications are required for this position. Additional Details
All applicants must meet the following AES Driver Licenses and Records policy.
ASRC Energy Services - 2 years ago
Alaska's slippery slopes have led to financial success for ASRC Energy Services. A subsidiary of Arctic Slope Regional Corp., ASRC...