Primary responsibility is to coordinate, develop and fulfill all health plan communication and marketing material, documents, and website content working with key stakeholders and vendors while ensuring timelines are met, and all regulatory requirements are followed.
Primary duties include the following:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop and coordinate material/document development for members, potential members, and marketing pieces for Phoenix Health Plan, Abrazo Advantage Health Plan, and new commercial line of business.
- Collaborate with website vendor and internal departments to ensure all website content
is loaded, updated, revised, and managed according to regulatory requirements.
the vendor relationship and process of obtaining material Spanish translation for the organization to meet established project goals and deadlines.
- Maintain a standardized process for managing materials and document control.
- Collaborate with compliance to ensure materials are loaded appropriately in regulatory systems and follow all compliance requirements. Understanding of AHCCCS and Medicare requirements and guidelines.
- Manage member mailings for the health plan(s) and ensure the data pulls and extract are accurately programmed by monitoring process annually.
- Create and submit scripts to compliance for member services and various projects throughout the year.
- Maintain a process to manage PO and invoices to ensure projects are within budget.
- Assist in measuring and tracking the success of executed communications/marketing initiative.
- Administrative communications and marketing support and duties as assigned.
Extremely organized and efficient work style, attention to detail and ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines is a must. Effective communicator and writer, and strong project management/priority management. Fluent in Spanish (read and write) is a plus. Proficiency in Word, Powerpoint, Adobe Acrobat, Website Content Management.
Associates degree; Education requirements may be substituted if the applicant has 4 or more years of related experience. 2 to 3 years of
in coordinating communications, print production, and marketing content.
Bachelors Degree in communications or marketing or related field preferred.
Medicare/Medicaid insurance industry experience preferred.
Abrazo Health Care - 18 months ago
Abrazo Health Care is an award-winning health care system, operating an array of hospitals, specialty institutes, a medical group, health...