The American College of Radiology seeks a highly-motivated, outgoing and service-oriented Communications Coordinator to be responsible for managing the daily administrative operations for the Society of Breast Imaging, and for providing support for the successful execution of assigned projects. This includes managing and coordinating all activities that fall under Communications, Marketing, Membership, and Customer Service.
Major responsibilities include:
- Manages and updates content on the SBI website, uses web editor software on a daily basis to complete tasks, manages survey requests and society calendar updates, and coordinates and monitors questions for the online members Forum.
- Manages and maintains the SBI Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter accounts with regular postings, tweets, and threads. Develops new ways to increase social media usage by members and nonmembers and responds to questions and/or comments on those sites.
- Develops and coordinates weekly electronic marketing (email blasts) for education programs, conferences, Forum, and other special events or news. Responsible for coordinating brochure layout, copy and printing, SBI meeting app, and for maintaining the SBI brand on the web and in all print materials.
- Serves as staff member to the Communications, Newsletter, and Membership Committees. Coordinates regular conference calls, creates meeting minutes and manages all action items and keeps the chair(s) current on all developments related to each respective committee. Reports to the Executive Director on all committee activities regularly.
- Working directly with the Membership Department on renewals and dues and welcoming new members, maintaining information in Personify database on all member activities.
- Serving as the first point of contact for general inquiries and providing administrative support to Executive Director and Education Program Manager.
- Is able to travel several times a year to serve in the support position with the Education Programs Manager and Executive Director at meetings and other special events.
American Society of Association Executives
- 19 months ago - save job
The ACR, headquartered in Reston, Va., is a national organization serving more than 32,000 diagnostic/interventional radiologists, radiation...