Req ID 57925BR
US Region Support
Location of Position
Responsible for supporting sales and marketing in the logistics planning of regional educational programming with patients and/or healthcare professionals.
Two Positions available.
Reports to Global Sr. Marketing Communications Associate
Provide logistics support for BioScience regional educational programming with patients and/or healthcare professionals.
Provide administrative support to Manager.
- Researching venue’s appropriate for program
- Maintaining communication with sales on the progress of program
- Negotiate venue contracts to company guidelines
- Input program data into print and/or website for distribution to sales
- Work with venue and vendors on confirming requirements with Audio
- Visual, Food & Beverage, etc.
- Ordering and tracking support materials
- Track literature inventory with warehouse
- Reconcile final costs and negotiated savings
- Complete all mandatory system submissions in accordance with Baxter policy
- Insure post-program sign-in and evaluations are returned
- Compile quarterly and annual data summary of evaluations
- Provide reporting for program tracking Review company policies and be perceived as expert on compliance guidelines surrounding programs and intended audience.
No Travel Required
Proficiency with SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Strong knowledge of working with database systems. Have the ability to prioritize multiple projects/workflow and manage time efficiently in order to meet established timelines. Must be a team player and flexible with providing cross support to fellow team members.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Some college coursework preferred. Experience in meeting or event planning.
Doing Work that Matters
Baxter provides its employees with comprehensive compensation and benefits. To view additional opportunities at Baxter and to learn more about the company, please visit our Web site at http://www.careers.baxter.com/. EOE M/F/D/V.
Baxter - 20 months ago
axter International Inc. (NYSE: BAX), is an American health care company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company primarily...