Under the direction of the Corporate Communications Manager, the Communications Coordinator will primarily assist the Organization Change Management (OCM) Project Team for the next 18 to 24 months of Dart's SAP Implementation/Enterprise Project.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Assist with preparing change management communications regarding SAP software conversion.
- Assist with compiling important information in easy to understand formats using Microsoft Office and SharePoint.
- Draft communications in support of the project communication plan.
- Assist with the development of Support Phase communication templates and update them for future releases.
- Assist with the documentation and organization of Change Impacts and Change Readiness Assessments.
- Maintain weekly OCM project team status reports and other reports as assigned.
- Compile and analyze survey results.
- Attend meetings as assigned.
- Bachelors D egree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Organizational Management, Business or related field
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent organizational skills
- Ability to follow through to support projects from start to finish
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient use of MS Office Suite (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Prefer experience with Enterprise Resource Planning or other business improvement projects
- Prefer Microsoft SharePoint experience
Dart Container - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard
Dart sets the industry standard of excellence by efﬁciently providing high quality foodservice packaging solutions and exceptionally...