Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Support exhibitors (theatres, circuits, etc.) in all aspects of executing NCM products.
• Support internal teams in all aspects of selling and coordinating NCM products.
• Maintain NCM Theatre and Customer help-lines: field, log and resolve incoming inquiries.
• Support training team with on-the-road assistance, special projects.
• Assist in data entry, reporting, follow-up and analysis of theatre compliance data.
• Manage general workload, tasks and issues in tracking systems – IssueTrak.
• Load new NCM programs into communications systems – ARMS.
• Research and general follow up on various projects, as assigned.
• Willingness to work night and weekend hours to cover seven days a week, 7AM to 10PM business hours.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint.
• Ability to develop, use and maintain databases/spreadsheets.
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Ability to work independently and with good judgment, and handle/prioritize multiple projects.
• Ability to interface well with all employees and all levels of management.
• Must be customer (internal and external) service oriented.
• Ability to work effectively and independently in a fast paced environment.
• Must be able to adapt easily to a rapidly changing environment.
• High School diploma or GED equivalent, College Degree a plus.
• Call center or similar customer service experience is a plus.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
National CineMedia LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
National CineMedia - 21 months ago
National CineMedia is best known for its cinema advertising pre-show program, FirstLook, which plays in AMC Entertainment Inc., Cinemark...