The Communications Coordinator is r esponsible for assisting on all communications, marketing, client relations, and public relations activities for RubinBrown and its affiliates.
· Contribute to the firm’s overall creative strategy with regard to marketing and communications.
· Write and edit collateral, articles, flyers, newsletters, advertisements, and general marketing material for the firm and its service lines and industry groups.
· Assist with the design and layout of brochures, ads, flyers, and other firm material.
· Plan and coordinate all logistics related all firm events, including:
Coordinate firm electronic media, including website updates and maintenance and distribution of all firm broadcast emails.
- Internal events
- Client seminars
- Networking receptions
- Trade shows
· Manage the biography and corporate photography processes for firm leadership
· Oversee and organize service line and industry group mailing lists in firm’s email marketing system.
· Manage vendor relationships (including vendors who are RubinBrown clients).
· Represent RubinBrown at external business and civic events.
· All other duties as assigned.
· Bachelors degree in marketing or related degree.
· At least two years of experience preferred (not required).
· Attention to detail
· Ability to meet challenging client requirements, provide services, and possess strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and research abilities.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word and Excel required).
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite 6 programs
· Ability to effectively utilize technology and a commitment to learn in the technology environment
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strict adherence to professional ethics.
· Ability to successfully contribute to the success of a strategic business unit of the firm.
RubinBrown LLP - 2 years ago