University of Idaho
Program Information Coordinator
Open for Recruitment: December 5, 2012 - December 19, 2012
Announcement #: 01106016010
Pay Rate: $17.78 - $19.23/hr DOE; $37,000 - $40,000/yr DOE
Full or Part Time: Full Time
This position is contingent upon the continuation of work and/or funding.
Online Application ( Click here to apply )
Letter of Qualification
The Communications Campaign Coordinator will advance the University of Idaho’s academic reputation and enrollment management and recruitment priorities by successfully setting into motion the targeted, segmented and personalized communications to its key audiences using the Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) system. The coordinator will work as an integral member of the University of Idaho Enrollment Management team as the technical lead for development and support of campaigns that run through the CRM. The objective of this role is to understand Enrollment Management marketing and communications efforts and efficiently build campaigns and develop messaging and content that meet the agreed upon requirements. This involves development of complex communication workflows and managing and directing the physical and/or technical functions within them, in addition to developing relevant content for the email portion of the campaigns. All duties require tasks to be performed at a high level of accuracy while maintaining confidentiality.
Experience that demonstrates good knowledge of manual and automated record management systems.
Experience: using a personal computer for data management and statistical analyses; interpreting and applying laws, rules, and procedures; performing liaison activities to deal with individuals or resolve conflicts in a work setting.
Some knowledge of personal computer trends, capabilities, and terminology.
Must: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.*
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS:
To enrich education through diversity, the University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field OR 2 years professional experience with technical communication campaigns OR a combination of related education and experience totaling 4 years.
- Understanding of logical operators and SQL
- Experience manipulating and creating HTML based documents
- Basic understanding of marketing principles
- Expert level technical skills with communication campaign software
- Experience with CRM software products
- Experience using best practices in email communications and/or social media in a higher education setting
- Understanding of recruitment communication practices
- Experience using enterprise level database systems
- Demonstrated experience as a team member on a technical project
- Demonstrated experience with logic, technical design and work flow concepts
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex ideas in both a technical and non-technical setting
Copyright ©2012 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
University of Idaho - 16 months ago