DC Central Kitchen is seeking a Winter Communications Intern to help build its social media presence. As the Communications Intern, you’ll spend the majority of your time gathering content and taking photos for news stories about DCCK programs and events. You’ll write stories for DCCK’s websites, social media channels, and e-mail newsletters. Your role will be crucial in increasing the reach of our web presence. In addition to producing content, you’ll research and strategize ways to improve our social media presence.
- Basic web copywriting/editing skills
- Basic photography skills
- A passion for social media
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Wordpress, and basic HTML
- Genuine interest in communications and marketing as a career
- Must be in Junior or Senior year at College/University.
This internship is an excellent opportunity to learn valuable communications/PR skills at an exciting and dynamic nonprofit that is heavily invested in social media for fundraising, event promotion, and media outreach.
DC CENTRAL KITCHEN - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard