Communications Manager is responsible for coordinating the internal employee communications output within the Company. This role works with members of leadership to define the appropriate messages to be communicated internally while representing the mission, vision, and values of the Company. Also, the Communications Manager will develop new communication strategies to reach the identified audience effectively.
It takes the best to become the best and Ashley Furniture is committed to building a team that does the right thing for our customers, employees and communities. Ashley offers a competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement and vacation time.
Ashley Furniture’s world-class facility is located at One Ashley Way, Arcadia, WI.
Necessary Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet, and Intranets
- The structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
- State and legal compliance posting requirements
- Lead efforts to develop, maintain, and improve ongoing communication efforts
- Manage internal communications output
- Learn, understand, and bring forward suggestions for utilizing emerging technologies and approaches to communication within the workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.
Not to be confused with Laura Ashley, this Ashley is more interested in peddling leather and wood than toile and chenille. Ashley Furniture...