We are growing at republic wireless and seeking a creative, enthusiastic communications professional to help us take this hot product to the next level.
The Communications Manager is responsible for driving website content strategy and execution including content production, event management, search engine optimization, social media management and influencer/public relations.
- Develop a methodical, metrics driven communications strategy that utilizes content across multiple channels to actively engage our target audience in creative ways
- Conceive and produce original optimized content including infographics, videos, website copy, articles, microsites, webinars, videos, widgets, press releases and creative images that build brand recognition and drive new acquisition
- Own the brand “voice” and messaging guidelines ensuring we continue to develop our unique positioning
- Oversee event production for large national and regional events (For example; SXSW, CTIA, Consumer Electronics, various college campus and other regional events)
- Partner with the Community team to assist the operations side of social management while creating new exciting constructs in community that really engage our users
- Act as the social media expert in the development of social and gamification components in our product and user experience
- Work with the UI/UX team to produce content and messaging in support of new product efforts
- Manage SEO activities including site optimization, keyphrase targeting/development, link building and landing page creation
- Own all social media channels including Facebook, Linkedin, YouTube, Twitter, etc with a focus on driving interaction, virality and sharability
- Continually collect and analyze market data to identify important trends to be used in the development of new communications strategies
- Identify and engage with key influencers to produce guest blogs, develop co-marketing campaigns and other forms of collaborative content
- Actively manage the brand’s online sentiment and reputation by continually seeding positive content into channels using video, articles, reviews, etc
- Oversee the public relations agency to obtain positive media coverage, drive brand awareness, manage review program and new product launches
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
Minimum of 5 years marketing/communications management experience, preferably in a start-up B2C environment
Experienced writer capable of producing highly effective content with little direction quickly
Proven success developing and executing SEO strategies
Expert and passionate believer in social media, capable of making really cool things happen in this channel
Proficiency in basic html, Google Analytics/Omniture and Content Management (HiFi, Drupal, Wordpress, Jive)
Event management experience or at the very least the ability to throw a great party
Very detail oriented with a passion for marketing and a “get it done” attitude
Proficiency with marketing tools such as Brightedge, Radian 6, Marketo, Argyle Social, Hubspot etc.
Experience and a positive track record of effectively managing a public relations firm and other outside agencies
Highly metrics and performance driven with a passion for analytics as well as writing
Capable of acting as a brand ambassador representing us while interacting in communities, social networks and events
Must be adaptive, personable and willing to work outside the defined scope to produce results
Bandwidth - 12 months ago
Bandwidth is among the nation's largest and fastest-growing communication technology companies. The company operates two...