The Communications Manager provides administrative support and management of activities related to business development, marketing, sales, and customer and staff education.
- Provides administrative and management support to business development, marketing, sales, and education activities.
- Responds to inquiries received by or addressed to the business development department.
- Schedules, manages and provides administrative support for various meetings and educational programs. Assure that complete information is available for meetings.
- Provides editorial and content development support for the production and distribution of the CHAP newsletter and other web and print communications.
- Works with the Director of Education to develop and implement content for customer and staff educational offerings.
- Assists with customer support for webinars and other training offered by CHAP.
- Manages updating and maintaining the CHAP website.
- Provides development, editorial and production support for CHAP marketing and education collateral, including advertising.
- Answers sales, new business and education inquiries.
- Monitors and routes general company email inboxes.
- Supports trade shows and education offerings as needed.
- Conducts research initiatives for new business opportunities.
- Collects data, creates informational reports, researches company databases, and supports business development in new business activities, sales, and customer retention efforts.
- Assists with the support of other management staff and other office functions as may be required.
- Assists in document and collateral production with in-house and external printers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in liberal arts or business is preferred.
- Minimum two years of experience in a business development or related role.
- Ability to present oneself in a mature, confident and effective manner regarding matters related to CHAP.
- Ability to simultaneously perform various administrative and management functions with little direct supervision and with few errors.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Experience with the following technologies preferred: Sitecore CMS
- Adobe Photoshop/Creative Suite
- MS Office
- Database Management
- Ability to work collaboratively and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Please send the following.
- Cover letter including salary requirements
- Any additional attachments requested in the job description.
All electronic documents should be in MS Word format or PDF. No phone calls please.
Thank you for your interest in employment with CHAP!
Indeed - 18 months ago
CHAP is an independent, not-for-profit, accrediting body for community-based health care organizations. Created in 1965, CHAP was the first...