Technology Management Solutions
Marketing, Interactive, &Technology
About ICF International
If you want to work on the leading issues of the day, if you want your work to reflect your passion in life, if you truly want to make the world a better place, then you want to work at ICF International. Whether ensuring efficient use of energy resources, protecting the environment for generations to come, supporting cancer and HIV/AIDS patients and returning veterans, keeping young people in school and educators informed, delivering results in emergency preparedness, or breaking ground in any number of today’s issues, ICF works in the topics that lead the news.
ICF International (NASDAQ: ICFI) partners with government and commercial clients to deliver professional services and technology solutions in the energy, environment, and transportation; health, education, and social programs; and homeland security and defense markets. The firm combines passion for its work with industry expertise and innovative analytics to produce compelling results throughout the entire program life cycle, from research and analysis through implementation and improvement.
- Work directly with energy utility clients and ICF team to develop and implement marketing plans, to educate residential customers about energy efficiency and drive participation in energy efficiency programs.
- Write and edit marketing and media collateral
- Manage the development, review, and approval process for marketing materials
- Provide media relations support
- Make recommendations to the Marketing Director and members of the Senior Leadership Team regarding strategic marketing efforts
- Coordinating the deployment of integrated marketing campaigns
- Track, report and evaluate results of the marketing program
- Support business development efforts
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field
- 8 years of experience in marketing, communications and/or public relations
- 5 years experience working in a public relations agency or consulting environment
- Must have strong client relations and business development skills
- Understanding of energy optimization programs, including experience working on energy and/or energy efficiency efforts
- Experience should include implementing marketing communications plans, with the ability to manage and execute public relations, collateral development, advertising, and social media projects
- Team building experience
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- History of positive client relationships
- Ability to stretch a limited marketing budget for maximum effectiveness
- Team player with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, who is able to work independently
- Commitment to quality
- Working knowledge of computer and online tools, including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and social networking sites
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF International is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/D/V
ICF International - 19 months ago
ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI) provides professional services and technology solutions that deliver beneficial impact in areas critical to...