Technology & Management Solutions
Marketing, Interactive, & Technology
As a Communications Manager situated in the FEMA office in downtown, Washington, DC, you will be responsible for helping to manage the client’s promotion efforts related to individual and community disaster preparedness campaigns, initiatives and other communications support. Specifically, you will assist with: overall campaign management to include messaging on preparedness (to include social media), materials development, overseeing the content development and maintenance of a technical assistance portal (and related materials, such as e-newsletters), and facilitating collaboration between FEMA and agencies at the federal, state, and local level as well as the private sector. Travel up to 10%. US Citizenship is required.
- General project management duties (staff management, budget management, deadline adherence)
- Work closely with client and creative team to draft communication strategy documents, media plans and materials such as PowerPoint presentations and campaign materials
- Facilitate meetings with client and contract staff to support decision-making.
- Gather content for, draft, and manage through the editing process promotional materials and campaign content
- Develop technical assistance strategies to support community engagement
- Ensure collaboration and message agreement within client divisions
- 7 years of project management experience in communications
- 5 years communications agency experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- US Citizenship with the ability to obtain a clearance
- Flexibility, ability to function in a challenging environment
- Experience working on multiple projects
- Experience designing/implementing behavior change campaigns
- Ability to coordinate and facilitate meetings in both large and smaller settings
- Master's Degree
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated outstanding level of professionalism in providing administrative support, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for a senior management team
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF International is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/D/V
ICF International - 18 months ago
ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI) provides professional services and technology solutions that deliver beneficial impact in areas critical to...