American Dental Partners, Inc. was founded in 1995 to be the leading business partner to dental group practices in the nation. The company’s sole commitment and focus is to bring value to dental group practice. Over the years ADPI has affiliated with some of the largest and most respected dental group practices in the country. Today, American Dental Partners is one of the nation's leading business partners to dental group practices. The company is affiliated with 26 dental group practices which have over 275 dental facilities located in 21 states. ADPI is a leading provider of practice management services, capital, systems and support staff to dental group practices across the country. This is a people driven business and the growth and success of the business is highly dependent on the skills and morale of its employees.
The Communications Manager will be responsible for managing internal communications projects including plan creation, development, production and implementation. The results will improve the organization’s relationship with employees and our partners to drive a higher level of employee engagement and alignment across ADPI. You will be responsible for the development of strategies and techniques and create a wide range of communications materials and programs. You will champion communications on change management and operational initiatives that are linked to key organizational initiatives and connected to ADPI’s purpose, culture and values.
In this position you will:
- Develop and implement a communication vision and standards across ADPI affiliate and resource groups.
- Partner with various team members and partners throughout the ADPI organization to define communications strategies, organizational best practices and internal communication processes that support key business goals, ensure clear and consistent messaging, branding and alignment across the organization.
- Plan, direct and implement internal communications programs to ensure specific messages are delivered to internal audiences.
- Draft and deliver internal announcements to inform employees about organizational updates and changes, community events, company policies and programs, business achievements.
- Create audience-specific resources, such as communication toolkits, tip sheets, talking points, Q&As, designed to assist managers to more effectively target and deliver messages.
- Pursue and understand trends in the internal communications practices and social media environment, and provide ongoing recommendations to the organization.
- Create clear, measurable and compelling internal communication strategies, programs and efforts that help ADPI recruit, align, motivate, empower and retain employees at all levels
- Manage ADPI’s intranet from a communications standpoint. Leverage company intranet to drive key messaging across ADPI.
- Write and manage company-related announcements that reflect business objectives and company values.
- Lead and facilitate the development and coordination of company videos, collateral and other materials that support our affiliate partnership.
- Support any communication and presentation requirements related to board meetings.
- Collaborate, manage and negotiate with external vendors through the creative process to design, write, print, place, marketing media and perform project management while optimizing our budget.
- Manage monthly employee newsletter; design, content and delivery.
- Track, measure and evaluate effectiveness of communication vehicles and programs
- Model and promote ADPI’s core values and healthy organization culture.
- Minimum 7+ years in an internal/employee communications strategic role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations and/or Communications, or equivalent formal education and experience
- Expertise in developing strategic internal/employee communications plans that generate measurable results.
- Proven experience in development and management of intranet strategy. Experience in using social media platforms, intranet content development and proficiency in writing and editing.
- Demonstrated success in leading projects with cross-functional and remote team while delivering on expected results.
- Demonstrated excellence in editing, proofing, writing and creative design concept skills
- Superb communicator who is organized, collaborative, dynamic and ambitious
- Expert in applications such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Photoshop and design software.
- Ability to build support for new ideas and establish credibility.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including a 401k, health insurance and a professional work environment.
To learn more about American Dental Partners, Inc. please visit our website at www.amdpi.com .
Wakefield, Massachusetts, United States