Work closely with the Senior Director of Financial Communications, to develop and maintain effective relationships with financial, business media and other stakeholders.Provide timely and consistent communication regarding PepsiCo's business model, strategy, operational and financial objectives. Establish realistic expectations for the company's performance, in partnership with Investor Relations. Provide timely and consistent updates to PepsiCo leadership about external perceptions of the company's financial performance.
- Manage media relations, including monitoring and providing real-time updates on all PEP financial media/blog coverage
- Develop firm understanding of PepsiCo's business, including broader competitive environment and sector issues
- Conduct market and competitive intelligence and analysis; represent external media perspectives to PEP leadership
- Support quarterly earnings process, including executing logistical coordination with a high level of precision and developing supporting assets
- Prepare media materials including press releases, presentation, fact sheets, etc
- Establish strong relationships with PepsiCo legal, external reporting and IR teams
- Maintain M&A calendar and provide counsel on M&A communications plans
- Support PepsiCo digital financial media influencer program, including developing content for digital channels
- Conduct financial communications benchmarking project
- Support financial media internal training programs
- Support industry events: CAGNY, Barclay's Back to School Conference and others
Equal Opportunity Employment M/F/D/V
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills with proven track record of communications expertise
- Strong analytical and conceptual capabilities, including basic understanding of financial statements, ability to identify trends, issues, etc.
- General working knowledge and understanding of financial media, public equity markets, Reg FD requirements and Wall Street
- Proven ability to manage concurrent assignments, prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Possess a high level of integrity, professionalism and sensitivity to confidential information
- Team player, flexible, personable and able to work well with others
- Able to work evening and weekend hours as needed
- Strong and confident communicator
- Proven ability to deliver quality output while working under pressure .
- Must be willing and able to travel 5-10% of the time
PepsiCo Inc. is an American multinational food and beverage corporation headquartered in Purchase, New York, United States, with interests...