Posting Job Title Communications Process Coordinator Requisition # 143225BR Posting Location Austin, TX, US Area of Interest Customer Service/Member Services
Position Type Full Time Posting Job Description The Time Warner Cable currently seeks a Communication Process Coordinator for our Process Improvement department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Support customer satisfaction through effective internal communication. Promote a "two-way communication" process between Care and all functional groups to support business functions/initiatives and improve the delivery of service to our customers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Identify internal breakdowns, requirements, communication gaps
- Identify communication breakdown related to process change
- Maintain regional Care Communications mailbox on a daily basis
- Analyze customer feedback data and implement solutions to improve delivery of quality service
- Serve as a communication strategy partner and resource for Care
- Actively participate in any communication strategies being developed by Time Warner
- Identify the needs for additional regional communications to support Care at any given time
- Develop reference materials and/or job aids for Care when additional resources are necessary
- Work collaboratively with regional and cross functional divisions to assist with the development of materials necessary to provide efficient and effective communication
- Effectively communicates with all levels of the company
- Support change management within the site he/she is assigned
- Ensure that the agents across all sites have the most current information
- Identify requirements for on-line reference tool and external websites
- Works with other Process Improvement Specialists to identify which opportunities to pursue
- Prepare internal and external reports when necessary
- Aid Process Improvement Manager with other projects as needed
- Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned or as become evident
- Minimal travel required
- Must be flexible with hours as necessary to perform responsibilities and tasks as assigned or as become evident
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in communications or related field, with a preference for experience in a fast paced, strong customer service focus environment.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, Public Relations, English or other applicable discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Must possess a strong working knowledge of personal computer and MAC for word-processing purposes, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Desktop publishing and Internet, Vizio, HTML.
- Experience with MAC used for publishing. Experience with HTML, Dreamweaver, In Design, Contribute and Photoshop preferred.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to interact with and establish rapport with all levels of management, staff, and the public.
- Must demonstrate strong grammar skills and the ability to create and edit various documents including press releases and company newsletters.
- Time management and organizational skills a must be attentative to detail, must be analytical in thought and able to problem solve. Fluent in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
FCC Unit_TWC HQ449 Controlling Establishment ID 00250 - Austin 11921 MoPac
- English or Communications major a plus Cable industry or high profile tele-communications experience a plus.
- Excellent writing and verbal skills for regional publication & conferencing.
- Copywriting experience a plus; samples for review a plus.
Time Warner Cable - 14 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...