The Corporate Communications Specialist works closely with all members of the Communications team to implement and execute communication programs that effectively describe and promote the organization, its products, brand and executives to multiple audiences. This position reports to the Director of Corporate Communications.
- Support key marketing strategies and programs via printed and electronic communications through successful project management, establishment and adherence to timelines/deadlines, and budget management
- Work with the Communications Manager to write and edit memos, e-newsletters and other collateral for internal audiences.
- Support key internal communications functions, including writing memos, correspondence and other materials, gaining broad experience in retail and sales force communications.
- Work closely with the Communications Manager to support the day-to-day activities associated with the firm's retail and sales programs.
- Work with Marketing team to coordinate and deliver monthly promotional brochures, a variety of flyers, postcards, point-of-sale materials as well as trade show materials and customer expo training events.
- Work closely with the Events Manager and other internal stakeholders to map out Communications/PR opportunities at key events across U.S and Canada with brand spokespeople and coordinate with travel, transport, and on-site organization and logistics, including hotel, transport, gifts, room drops, agendas etc.
- Liaise with content team to update copy on external web site and retail portal accordingly.
- 2-3 years of work experience in internal communications or marketing communications.
- Strong writing skills and demonstrated success working in a deadline oriented environment.
- Outstanding database management and creation skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Journalism preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer F/M/D/V
ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
Benjamin Moore & Coendeavors to make our career page and applying for open positions accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Color, technology, innovation, and leadership define Benjamin Moore & Co. For more than a century, succeeding in these areas has motivated...