To assist in building and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships between Intermountain Healthcare and its key stake holders through the consistent use of best practice communication tools. Helps plan, direct, produce, coordinate and effectively communicate the plan, policies, programs, and activities of Intermountain Healthcare to various audiences.
Entry Rate: D.O.E
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Shift Details: Daytime position
Department: Communications / PR Dept
Additional Details: This is a full-time, exempt position.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Relations, English, Journalism or other liberal arts major requiring strong writing skills. Intermountain verifies both degree attainment and educational institution accreditation following an offer of employment.
- Three or more years experience in journalism, public relations, or advertising
- Demonstrated excellent writing and publication production experience.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal relations and communication skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail and experience with copy editing and proof reading.
- Demonstrated proficiency in desktop publishing programs and/or other communication tools.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects under strict deadlines.
- Manual Dexterity, Seeing, Speaking
- Prior Health care experience
- Five or more years using social media tools, (i.e Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN, Instragram, etc.), in a business setting to promote and market a service or product,
- Five or more years design experience and demonstrated proficiency in Adobe CS5+ design tools.
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 14 months ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...