Non-Smokers only -- MCN is a tobacco-free company.
MCN is an equal opportunity employer.
Medical Consultants Network (MCN) is currently seeking a Communications Specialist to work in our Corporate office.
Who We Are Since 1985 Medical Consultants Network (MCN) has been a premier provider of medical judgment services addressing injury and disability claims for thousands of clients. We have regional offices serving all 50 states. MCN is a URAC accredited Independent Review Organization. Check us out at www.mcn.com and read our blog at www.mcntalk.com
- Work with a growing, highly active national sales team through developing, supporting, and analyzing marketing strategies
- Participate in conference calls and strategy meetings as directed
- Explore advertising and tradeshow opportunities, collecting all data needed for consideration by the executive committee
- Coordinate tradeshow activities, including registrations, display materials, and shipments
- Collect, analyze, and distribute tradeshow leads to sales staff
- Order, monitor distribution of, and track costs for company branded give-aways
- Assist with creating and editing client proposals and other written materials
- Manage database information
- Work with company social media outlets, including company intranet and website
- Assist in managing client continuing education offerings
- Create and update materials for event flyers, graphic emails, advertisements, brochures, business cards, letterhead, envelopes, and labels
- Negotiate prices and order materials from printers as needed
- Complete other duties and responsibilities as directed
- High quality bachelor's degree with excellent GPA
- Impeccable literacy, writing and editorial skills
- Experience in proposal writing and editing preferred
- Experience with InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, as well as with email services such as Vertical Response or Constant Contact a plus
- High competency in Microsoft Office Suite with a strong emphasis on Excel, Power Point, and Word
- Strong detail orientation, problem solving and organization skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while managing multiple high priorities
Three Weeks Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account and 401(k).
To be considered for this position, please respond to this posting with your cover letter, resume, writing samples and wage requirements included.
Indeed - 2 years ago