We seek qualified communications professionals who are interested in being a valued member of the Communications Team. The Communications Specialist is responsible for ensuring that the name Picerne Military Housing at Ft. Rucker is synonymous with proactive approaches to great customer service, care for our military families and open, two-way communications to ensure positive recognition of Picerne Military Housing's brand within the post community and in the local communities. If you want an exciting career in Communciations with a company that has a proven record of customer satisfaction and great benefits, please consider us and apply!
- Bachelor's degree in Communications or related field is required.
- Possess organizational skills with ability to work well in a team environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher. Adobe Suite expertise is preferred.
- Non-standard work hours required.
- Strong presentation skills,
- Valid driver's license.
Picerne Military Housing, a leader in the real estate development, construction and property management industry, is committed to providing America's military families with the quality homes and neighborhoods they deserve. With a nationwide portfolio of over 20,000 homes for Army families on military bases across the United States, Picerne Military Housing's neighborhood and housing services set the standard for the privatized housing market.
- Must have at least one year's experience in public or resident relations, including communications, marketing or public relations.
- Highly comfortable speaking in public and addressing large groups of people,
- Ability to represent the company professionally in a variety of situations from escorting VIPs to helping residents with their needs
- In addition public speaking, must have excellent written skills.
Picerne Military Housing - 18 months ago