Are you our next Communications Specialist?
We are currently seeking a Communications Specialist for our Plymouth, MN location. The Communications Specialist will support the development and execution of internal communications that support Mosaic’s current and future business strategies. This person will partner with key stakeholders across the organization to understand and proactively respond to specific communications objectives, needs and challenges using a variety of channels and media.
What will you do?
- Develop and execute communications using appropriate methodology, timing, and medium for each audience. Provide strategic communications support for new and current initiatives. Build and maintain excellent working relationships with key stakeholders across the organization.
- Integrate and manage internal communications editorial calendar. Manage content for a variety of internal media including intranet sites, newsletters, eScreens and presentations.
- Manage production of biannual employee magazine and assist with the production of Mosaic internal videos, including script drafting and editing, and overall video design.
- Support emerging internal social media platforms.
- Miscellaneous Public Affairs communications and projects as assigned
What do you need for this role?
- Bachelor’s degree, major in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or related degree.
- 3+ years of experience working in a corporate internal communications department in a global organization.
- Superior writing ability.
- Experience in developing and implementing communications plans.
- Experience working across multiple communications channels.
- Experience working with internal social media is preferred.
- Experience in communicating to a diverse employee population.
- Ability to connect specific initiatives to larger corporate priorities.
- Strong computer skills, which includes proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Self-confident and strong attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including excellent facilitation and listening skills.
- Highly professional demeanor and must have diplomacy skills.
- Ability to create effective partnerships at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated analytical, critical thinking and decision making skills.
- Must demonstrate sound judgment and decisiveness.
- Ability to travel within U.S., Canada and elsewhere as needed.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.